Lemon and tomato is a perfect combination to create a dish. Have you read the instructions and watch offline.
– 2 large zucchinis
– 200 g broccoli florets (about small head)
– 100 g silken tofu
– 1 tbsp lime juice
– 3 tbsp unsweetened plant-based milk
– 1-2 handfuls fresh basil leaves
– 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp sweet white miso paste
1. Peel (optional) the zucchinis and spiralize them to make zoodles or make ‘zagliatelle’ t´ribbons using a carrot peeler.
2. Steam the broccoli until just cooked through.
3. Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and blend with a hand blender until fairly smooth. This would probably work even better in a real blender so go for that if you, unlike me, have access to one.
4. Dress the zoodles/zagliatelle in the broccoli sauce and add some fresh basil leaves on top for decoration!